CRM Mitchell1 2022-11-22T23:01:57+00:002006 Ford Ranger CRM Mitchell1 2022-11-22T23:01:57+00:00
- Remove & Replace Battery, Clean connections. Check Charging system for proper function.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Vehicle Inspection, Check Vehicle for proper function & Safety
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – V6,4.0L Eng
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – 4WD Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- DIFFERENTIAL PINION SEAL – Remove & Replace – [DOES NOT include R&R Collapsible Spacer.]
- Remove cover. Remove old gasket material, drain old fluid. Inspect internals and reassemble with new gasket. Install new fluid to proper level. Road test vehicle for proper operation.
Atteaq S. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/21/2022